Style and Design

Ordered a laptop on their *** website on November 27 and they haven't even shipped nothing or replied to any of my emails at all.Amazon won't give me a refund either because it was already redeemed by the scammers.

DO NOT USE AMAZON GIFT CARDS TO BUY FROM THESE MOTHER HUMPERS. They even took off their youtube reviews and closed their youtube account. Worst experience in my whole entire life.

Once you send them your gift card, they will never reply back to your emails.DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE FUC**NG SCAMMERS ON YAHOO ANSWERS THOSE PEOPLE DONT HAVE PROOF THAT THEIR ITEMS CAME IN.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and no delivery of items.

I didn't like: Being scammed.

Comments

Port-Au-Prince, Ouest Department, Haiti #914133

Hi did you get your order now? Somebody told me they are so slow

luster6
to steph Sacramento, California, United States #914148

Nope still nothing.No replies, no refund, and no laptop in my hands.

its been 14 days. those people on yahoo answers said that theirs came in within 10 days. tomorrow is going to be the 15 day that I did not receive my laptop. If they magically happen to send my laptop to me I will post up a picture and show proof that they are a real business and just happen to be suuuuuuuper slow at shipping and update this post.

But I doubt it, because those people who claims they got their items do not have proof that they actually received their items. They could just be the scammers posing as people who bought from the website. who knows...

Did you order something from their website as well?And if you did, how long has it been since you ordered?