VYONS IS A SCAM

Two weeks ago I 'purchased' a Samsung TV from Vyons via an Amazon gift card. Two days following sending the card to them, a person redeemed the card for an unlocked iPhone 6. Of course, no comeback to them can be made once a gift card has been sent to them and redeemed. Very neat!

No progress has been made on my order for the TV, and no response has been made from numerous mails to their product support. Either this site is completely fraudulent, or it is a ponzi scheme where some customers get their products at a loss so that others will give money.

In the run up to Christmas it is particularly upsetting to see this site getting so much exposure. AVOID!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Zero customer service, Being scammed.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #916294

Complain to DCA California and BBB

luster6
Sacramento, California, United States #914152

yeah some bich lady redeemed my amazon card but I dont know what they used it for. Did amazon tell you what they used the card for or how did you know that they used it for an unlocked iphone6?

to ***er6 Berkeley, California, United States #914170

I contacted customer service with the gift card number and the told me the name of the person who redeemed the card and what they had used it for. Of course the name will be false- all you need is an email address.

I guess I can find out where it was mailed to if an investigation gets underway. I have posted as much as I can across the internet- I am not sure what else I can do