Saw the Vyons ads pop up every were on Cyber Monday, saw some reviews stating it was legit, saw the youtube clips of the so called customers of Vyons, bet they were part of the scam, there is one even stating that it is legit with the US Ecommerce Dept from a blogger, saw some reviews the only issue was it took a few more days to receive their items, I took a gamble, ordered a TV for $630 added $99 for 3 Day shipping, was real hesitant on the Amazon cards, couldn't understand how that worked, even received the first one declined stating it had come to their attention I was planning on using the card to pay for purchases from another online retailer, well that sounded legit then, Got another one, sent it to them, they redeemed it and never received a response and never received a TV. Can the FBI subpoena Amazon for the address items were shipped to and catch the scammers? Throw them in jail? Worst thing I have ever done online and I am careful - learned the hard way on this one. When I told their customer support about the 1st gift card getting rejected this is what they wrote:
Thank you for your email. Please bear with me and help me with a few more questions:
1) What did you write in the message area of the certificate?
2) You mentioned them about third party purchases or did they contact you directly without any prior mention by you?
3) Can you think of anything that might have triggered this denial?
4) What browser, operating system and device have you used?
5) Were you called by your bank to authorize the Amazon transaction and you mentioned them it is for the purchase of a product or any third party transaction?
6) Were you called by Amazon to be asked if you plan to use the card on Amazon.com ?
6) Would you accept Cash on delivery ?
Guess they got me on the COD option as being legit. Scammed
Reason of review: Fraud, scam website.
Monetary Loss: $729.
I didn't like: Complete fraud, Being scammed.